FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Two bedroom apartments accommodate 4 people with one king or queen bed in the master bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. Three bedroom apartments accommodate 6 people with one king bed, one queen bed and two single beds. An extra person can be accommodated in all apartments on a rollaway bed at an additional charge of $30 per night.
All apartments are self-contained with a full kitchen, dining area, lounge, laundry and balconies. Every apartment faces the ocean, with floor to ceiling windows along the front of the building and sweeping ocean & beach views.
- Two bedroom apartments are all the same size at a spacious 128 sqm with only two apartments per floor. They all have one king or queen bed in the master bedroom, two single beds in the second bedroom and two bathrooms, one with a corner spa bath or free standing bathtub.
- Three bedroom sub penthouses are 168 sqm with just one apartment per floor. There is a king bed in the main bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom and two singles in the third bedroom. They all have two bathrooms.
- Air conditioning is in all living areas, the master bedrooms and most second bedrooms.
- Linen and towels are all provided at no extra charge. We also provide an initial supply of soap, shampoo/conditioner and toilet paper as well as dishwashing liquid & powder, laundry detergent and tea, coffee and milk to get you started.
- Beach towels can be provided for a small charge.
Yes all apartments face east with sweeping ocean and beach views.
Waterford on Main Beach is located approximately 2 kilometres north of the heart of Surfers Paradise and just 1 kilometre from the village atmosphere dining and shopping in Tedder Avenue. Theme Park buses pass our front daily at regular intervals. Seaworld is less than 10 minutes by car or bus and Movie World is about 30 minutes by car or bus. The Casino, Exhibition and Convention Centre and Pacific Fair are 15 minutes by car or light rail.
There are hire car companies at the airport if you want to hire a car. Otherwise we suggest using the local airport transfer company ConXion for door to door transfers. For booking and pricing you can go to their website www.con-x-ion.com and enter your arrival airport, then enter Waterford and search in the destination.
Families, romantic couples, business people and anyone who wants a quiet, relaxing holiday. Waterford on Main Beach has a strict “No Party” policy and is not suitable for parties and loud music.
No. The Waterford on Main Beach does not cater for Schoolies and we will not take these bookings. All bookings for this time of year will be checked, verified and refused entry if they are Schoolies related.
Yes, we provide free under cover parking.
Reception is open from 9.00am till 5.00pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am till 2.00pm on Saturday.
We have a heated swimming pool, spa, plunge pool (heated all year round), onsite Gym, steam room, full size tennis court, riverside Jetty, BBQ Cabana and three BBQs.
The nightly rates vary depending on the season and how long you stay. The low season is throughout the year except for school and public holidays. Mid season is during most school holidays and the peak season is during Christmas/New Year and special events.
We guarantee the best rates for direct bookings. You can check our direct rates HERE.
Free unlimited wifi is provided in all apartments and in the pool area.
Please advise management if you will be arriving outside of reception hours, so that we may plan to be here for your arrival. When you arrive, come to the front entrance and press 100 and the bell button on the intercom. This will call us to reception to check you in.
Check in time is usually after 2.00pm however if you would like to check in earlier please enquire and we’ll do our best. Check out time is usually before 10.00am however we are often able to offer a late check out if available.
High chairs and cots are available for a small additional charge. Please advise your requirements in advance.